[Qgis-developer] Re: cannot call QgsVectorDataProvider.changeGeometryValues() from python

3nids denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:27:20 EST 2012

Hi all,

I suspect there is a bug for the changeGeometryValues() as it should get  a
dict, similarly to the changeAttributeValues.

Btw, when I used changeAttributeValues({ id: {pos : attr} }), if attr was
not a QVariant, QGIS crashed (process ended) without giving any error
feedback.

I have pretty much no idea about c++, but I noticed a difference between
changeAttributeValues and changeGeometryValues: the first one being a const
and the other one not. I compiled QGIS after changing the
changeGeometryValues to const, but it changed nothing.... I also had a look
at the SIP files, but nothing came out to my eyes ;)