[Qgis-developer] rm EPSG:900913?

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Wed Jan 18 12:32:09 EST 2012

Hi,
Hi would vote to keep it for a while, but I dislike it (it's not an
official epsg code, and even the name is incorrect "Google Mercator" is
not a Mercator projection). As a compromise, could we add "(deprecated)"
or even "(deprecated, cf. 3857)" ? It would also be hidden when you
check "hide deprecated CRS".
Mayeul