[Qgis-developer] Some questions about re-use of QGSVectorLayerProperties method , especially the symbology display and the save functionnality

rey sebastien reyman64 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:01:20 EST 2012

Hi !

I have two questions for developers :

-> Is it possible to import the symbology color list ? I want to re-use
the colour panel into my plugin panel, do you think it's possible ?

-> I search into the showLayerProperties() panel, and into the
QGSVectorLayerProperties to find which object / method you use to you
save and restore information about layer : symbology, joins, etc.
You didn't use the QSettings objects or other method to save information
into layer, isn't it ?

I say that because we want to save selection(s) made by user in combobox
(or other QT object) in our panel plugin, in order to restore them
after, when the users re-click on a button.

Thanks a lot for your help,
best regards !
SR