[Qgis-developer] Raster resampling

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Sat Jan 21 11:09:40 EST 2012

Hi Radim

Ok, after some tests, I see that resampling and reprojection together do
not perform too well. Also (comparing with UMN), there is a quality
difference if doing the resampling after the otf-reprojection (without
otf-reprojection, quality and performance are similar).

Fortunately, QgsRasterProjector is quite generic. So maybe it is
possible to to use it directly in the raster renderer classes and do the
resampling in source SRS.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions