[Qgis-developer] Build Warnings on Mac OS X

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Tue Jan 24 19:45:09 EST 2012

Hi,

Could someone more knowledgeable of the inner C workings of QGIS let
me know if the warnings I see in my cmake building of QGIS 'master'
branch are of concern or can be ignored? It does compile and seems to
run fine under Snow Leopard (10.6.8) and Lion (10.7.2).

Cmake output from build on Snow Leopard:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4058089/qgis/Terminal_Output.pdf

I would like to automate nightly QGIS master builds from github and
don't want to miss something in the build process.

Thanks,

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography
Black Hills, South Dakota