[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] knock knock - 1.7.4 is outside

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jan 26 08:46:45 EST 2012

Il 26/01/2012 14:42, Werner Macho ha scritto:

> Anyone of you who is familiar with git and can compile software by
> himself. Could you please checkout the "release-1_7" branch, compile it
> and test it with your biggest, strangest and difficult data you have to
> find out if there are still bugs inside.
> I am not looking for new feature reports or GUI things .. I just want
> everything to work as expected.

IMHO we should not release the 1.7.4 version before having squashed all the real
blockers. This implies revising all the Immediate and Urgent tickets, and either
solve them (if they are really blockers) or downgrade them (if they are not).
Concerning the translations: would it be ok to translate the master, and backport the
translations?
All the best, and thanks Werner for leading the effort.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu