[Qgis-developer] Rule-based renderer updates

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jan 27 07:21:39 EST 2012

>> Another thing I find hard to play with in the current 1.7 versions
>> is the need to click again and again to change rule priority :
>> click the rule, then click the array (increase or decrease), then
>> reclick the rule (which location has changed), then reclick
>> "increase", etc. I think. This is why I think the drag and drop
>> (and multi-selection) you implemented would be very handy !
>
> Btw. Richard has provided a patch in a pull request for that, it
> might be possible to backport it to 1.7 and 1.8

Martin's rework is in master now, I tried and I think in the new gui my
patch is not neccesary anymore there (untill further use) ...

Will the rework also be in 1.8? I mean should I remove the pull request?

Or should I put some time into to backporting it to 1.7 and/or 1.8.
How am I supposed to do that? Make a 1.7 and a 1.8 pull request?

Regards,

Richard