[Qgis-developer] GGL2 plugin (beta) released

Víctor González victorzinho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 00:24:05 PDT 2012

Hi all,

We have released the first version of the GGL2 plugin for Qgis [1]. It is
an ongoing development so you should use it with caution. With this plugin
you can use the Qgis layers as data in your GGL2 code as well as show the
results back in Qgis.

You can find more information in the documentation website [2]. There is no
"Qgis Plugin" section in the documentation yet, but the behavior is almost
the same as in gvSIG, so you can use that section.

Finally, there are some videos [3][4] that may be useful to see the main
plugin functionalities. These videos use gvSIG, but as I said earlier, the
Qgis plugin is quite similar so far. We hope you can use the plugin without
problems and get the most of the new GGL2-Qgis connection. Any bug report,
suggestion, whatever, is more than welcome.

Regards,
Víctor.

[1] http://www.gearscape.org/index.php/downloads
[2] http://www.gearscape.org/html/ggl2/tutorials/gis_interaction.html