[Qgis-developer] New grid decoration

John Donovan mersey.viking at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 03:38:14 PDT 2012

As Etienne says, I'm working on the grid overlay plugin which can be
found at his github repo: https://github.com/etiennesky/gridoverlay

My motivation is for the collection of archaeological geophysics data,
mostly resistivity and magnetometry. This data is usually collected in
a regular but arbitrary grid, so a grid overlay is ideal for
referencing large surveys.

It's in a working state, and fairly bug-free, so feel free to download
it and have a go. It supports OTF projection, so you can create a grid
in one projection and display it in another. I'm open to suggestions
for features and improvements if it becomes popular.

-JD

--
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly
making exciting discoveries. - AA Milne