[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Cast your vote: Default icon theme for QGIS 2.0

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:58:40 PDT 2012

Hi!

Well I won't say "ugly" in any way - even if I would not like them.
I guess Yves would not have taken such a word but he explained it that
his vocabulary is limited.

Of course it is personal preference for everyone - surely. But as
Robert tries to unify the icons for all GIS I am strongly in favour of
using it in QGIS as default too. Most Users even don't know that there
are other icon sets available.
Why not taking the advantage of giving the user the same icon for the
same function in all Open Source GIS?
I think after a short while of complaining (not finding the new
function (althoug it is still at the same place), looking bad .. and
such things) people will find out what benefit that would bring to
(for now) GRASS and QGIS ..

But as there is already a poll going on .. just vote .. and express
your meaning ..

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=4ffb5dfae4b08ad9dfac3f70

kind regards
Werner