[Qgis-developer] make broken when compiling trunk

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Tue Jul 10 16:47:28 PDT 2012

AUR reported I was missing qwt5. All other dependencies where already in
place. The build at exactly the same percentage. I took qgis 1.8 from aur
and now it is working.
2012/7/11 Milo van der Linden <milo at dogodigi.net>

> With ccmake I can only configure the PYTHON_LIBRARY. I have set it to what
> you suggested. A rerun of make halts at the same line.
>
> I am trying AUR: aur/qgis-git 20120429-1 now
>

> 2012/7/10 Milo van der Linden <milo at dogodigi.net>
>
>> Thank you Leyan! I am trying that right now.
>>

>> 2012/7/10 欧阳乐岩 <ouyang.leyan at hotmail.com>
>>
>>> Under Archlinux, you have to force the use of python 2 with these
>>> PYTHON_LIBRARY=/usr/lib/libpyt**hon2.7.so <http://libpython2.7.so>
>>> PYTHON_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/**python2
>>> PYTHON_SITE_PACKAGES_DIR=/usr/**lib/python2.7/site-packages