[Qgis-developer] What will be in QGIS 2.0

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 11 05:57:15 PDT 2012

 Hi,

 Ok - I see that there are already too many feature requests for 2.0.

 Some of them need API/architecture breaks, some not.

 So maybe release a 1.9x in between?

 In general I would say we need a release once a year at least. If 2.0
 takes longer to develop I would do a 1.9 release in between.

 Cleaning up all the duplicates (symbology, labeling, diagrams, etc.)
 and working on improving the user experience could be done in a 1.9x
 release.

 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A