[Qgis-developer] What will be in QGIS 2.0

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 06:30:03 PDT 2012

Lot of things have been already said, and I would put a +1 to everything.
I also think that duplication cleaning and some UI (toolbars/icons)
refactoring is very important. Many other things are unlikely to be ready
by this year...

I would underline the QgsGeometry refactoring, first of all to support 3D
and topology models. They will be more and more expected in the next GIS
siftwares.
The other area of work where there's room for improvement are the
cartographic tools (composer, first of all).

I would put Python refactoring to a lower level in the priorities list.

giovanni