[Qgis-developer] WCS and Raster improvements for QGIS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jul 12 05:47:32 PDT 2012

 Hi,

 That sounds fantastic - looking forward to all these improvements!

 The WCS is one more OGC implementation that brings us closer to more
 complete GDI support.

 Personally I am excited about the composer improvements. Together with
 the serial printing initiative from the Atlas plugin we will get a quite
 powerful map and report generation engine.

 I also like the requirement to have tests.

 Once this is all implemented one can see what could be exposed in QGIS
 server and webclient.

 Thanks for the information,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann