[Qgis-developer] WCS and Raster improvements for QGIS

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:55:27 PDT 2012

Given the planned work on the composer I wonder if you're considering to
move the print code (e.g. [1]) outside of the GUI/app control, and make it
available for the python API, maybe in a QgsComposerPrinter class.
This would also make Atlas simpler...

giovanni

[1]
https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/blob/master/src/app/composer/qgscomposer.cpp#L528