[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] GPS Tools strange behavior

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 07:00:14 PDT 2012

Hello Lene,

Thank you for your workaround.

This is a really strange issue... In the first attempt I made with your solution, it worked, but in all other attempts have not... In some of that attempts, it freezes QGIS and in other it shows the message "The layer (...) is not a valid layer and can not be added to the map"...

Best regards,
Pedro