[Qgis-developer] Remember to look at dash after committing

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:32:46 PDT 2012

I all,

I am writing some tests for the histogram (still a few fixes in the
oven), and I was wondering how I could take advantage of the existing
qgsrenderchecker.

As these tests have invisible gui elements (I have refactored the
histogram into a standalone widget), I'm not sure it should reside in
the core/ directory but be part of the gui/ directory.

Basically the 2 options I see:
- subclass QgsRenderChecker in gui/testqgsrasterhistogram.cpp file
- add these tests to QgsRenderChecker

any ideas?
Etienne