[Qgis-developer] Remember to look at dash after committing

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 04:35:33 PDT 2012

This should probably be easy to do - it looks like CDash supports this
[1] - although this might generate some noise

[1] http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CDash:EmailSettingsOverview

On the "createProject.php" page, the "E-mail" tab. These settings are
documented on http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/CDash:Administration
(search the page for "email").
 [ ] Email submission failures (this means when there are
config/build/test warnings or errors)

9/17/2011 in svn trunk: added "Email committers" checkbox to email
people who committed/authored on a per-group basis even if they are
not registered with CDash (assuming we can grok their email address
from the commit info... (we can with git based projects))