[Qgis-developer] user-defined symbology defaults + project templates

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:58:42 PDT 2012

I've pushed to a slightly modified version of both features.

1) Added default vector transparency for projects ; ui tweaks

Would there be any thing else to add to vector defaults?

Also, how about raster defaults? Perhaps the entire "Rasters" section
from the main options dialog?

2) Save the "default template" to $HOME/.qgis/default.qgs (see UI in
Options->General->Project Files)

Next would be to implement a template folder (both saving and loading)
and UI for custom template folder(s) - perhaps a single folder is good
enough to make it simple?

cheers,
Etienne