[Qgis-developer] Tests for sextante & qgis providers.

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Jul 19 00:36:23 PDT 2012

Hi

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:58 AM, Camilo Polymeris <cpolymeris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have had some difficulty with implementing the tests for Sextante,
> in particular, using QgsProviderRegistry.
>
> cf: http://code.google.com/p/sextante/source/browse/trunk/soft/bindings/qgis-plugin/src/sextante/tests/qgis_interface.py
>
> The providers seem not to load. Note that the qgis interface stub is
> initialized after a call to QgsApplication.initQgis().
> If you have any pointers on what I could be doing wrong, it would be
> very much appreciated.

I didnt have time to look through your code right now (maybe this
evening I will have a chance), but try looking at this project where I
have implemented a working test suite for a QGIS python plugin.

https://github.com/AIFDR/inasafe/tree/master/gui

The tests are run automatically whenever a git push happens so you can
see what is produced here:

http://jenkins.linfiniti.com/job/InaSAFE/

Regards

Tim