[Qgis-developer] Announcing raster-pipes-2 branch for testing

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Jul 19 12:09:09 PDT 2012

Hi Etienne

Thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated. I've fixed these issues
in raster-pipes-2 branch now.

There are still a few things missing in raster saving:
- write colortable to output dataset
- format specific options (e.g. compression)
- dynamic populating of the format combo box (currently hardcoded to
geotiff)
- progress indication for tile based saving and possibility to cancel

Regards,
Marco