[Qgis-developer] Announcing raster-pipes-2 branch for testing

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 02:10:26 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 12:26 AM, Etienne Tourigny
<etourigny.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes - I was also thinking about being able to define defaults for
> saving rasters (default format, default compression + options per
> format, tiles) which would be application-wide.
>
> And this reusable widget could be pre-populated with these options -
> and used in core as well as python plugins.  You would create an
> instance of this widget, given a raster layer, and then be able to
> save it.
> I would see this as an expandable component inside each of the
> gdaltools dialogs.

Please keep in mind that other options have to be added to the dialog:
  * user defined null values - initially will be filled with layer
transparency values with 100% transparency
  * output CRS

Should we use tabs?

I have granted you write access, please work directly in raster-pipes-2.

Radim