[Qgis-developer] Memory data provider persistence

haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon Jul 23 01:58:08 PDT 2012

Hi Chris, thanks for your feedback. I start thinking using a spatialite is a
great idea. I prefer this than having rules to mask FID field. This can
generate very hard-to-find bugs..

Having a complex Qgs zipfile containing either a spatialite DB or xml + data
would be great but is a big evolution. IMHO, such a break should be kept for
a major version change in QGIS (2.0?).

Is that a work you are on ? Need contributors?