[Qgis-developer] more git nonsense

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jul 23 07:15:45 PDT 2012

On Jul 23, 2012, at 8:49 AM, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 06:22:05PM -0500, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>> Ah, the branch -D option is what I want.  I think I may have seen this when looking at the documentation, but it sounded like it might affect upstream.
>

> Another thing you may want to look at is wheter "git push" should attempt
> to push all branches or just the current one... It's a configuration.

configuration would be nice, I'm too lazy to type 'git push origin master', or remember to do so between my infrequent use of git.

...hmm, git config ... that's a lot of variables...

So:

git config push.default current

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy