[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Fwd: qgis 1.8 on MAC: Problem with qwt and more

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Jul 23 14:14:34 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Etienne Tourigny
<etourigny.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I posted the read-only url without testing, seems it doesn't
> work - same thing for other plugins like atlas plugin at
> http://qgis.org/git/atlas.git
>
> Can someone please fix this? I have no idea what the read-only git url
> is supposed to be.
>

> The developper git repos is at
> gitosis at qgis.org:valuetool.git
>
> and the repos browser is at
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/valuetool/repository
>
> In the meantime, I added a zip file at
> http://hub.qgis.org/attachments/4719/valuetool-0.4.0.zip

0.40 seems to work fine [0]. Tested on Mac 10.6.8, latest master
build, using Kyngchaos.com's matplotlib 1.1.0-2 Python package install
[1].

[0] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4058089/qgis/valuetool_0.40.png
[1] http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/python

The 0.36 update causes a crash when checking the graph choice. The
subsequent dialog about building stats will not go away (keeps
returning), eventually leading to a QGIS crash.

Larry