[Qgis-developer] QGIS maptips and HTML-display

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jul 24 03:45:29 PDT 2012

Il 24/07/2012 11:34, haubourg ha scritto:
> My organisation is trying to accelerate that process with a global market
> with some QGIS contractants, some are contributors. We put money saved in
> stopping Proprietary GIS support every year. We give a bonus if an evolution
> is OK with the community and is pushed into Trunk or commited Plugins.
>
> That explains the only way some users have to contribute to QGIS.
Hi Régis,
agreed, there are many different kind of QGIS users. Power,
institutional and enterprise users are already contributing by directly
contracting developers and firms, and I expect more will swarm in soon.
I believe we should also intercept the needs, wishes and willingness to
contribute also from individual users and small business, both for
financial, social, and development reasons: being very close to end
users is one of our strengths, IMHO.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia