[Qgis-developer] Error compiling qgis-server

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:03:11 PDT 2012

All other test environments use high qwt versions, that's why it was
not caught.

Qwt is a serious pain to support, because of so many different API versions...

My advice for now: comment-out the offending line(s), it won't do much
harm - the min/max picker will probably not work.

I don't know anything about qgis server, but shouldn't some gui stuff
be disabled when building only qgis server?

Etienne