[Qgis-developer] Welcome Larry Shaffer to the QGIS core developer team

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Jul 25 15:20:57 PDT 2012

Hi All

Good news, as it seems regular team recruitment is happening with new
talented developers joining our project! We now have 18 'core'
committers on the project as we can see from the list below. The list
includes Larry Shaffer, our newest core committer, who was granted git
push rights to the master repo by the PSC today.

1 Gary Sherman
2 Alex Bruy
3 Radim Blazek
4 Guiseppe Sucameli
5 Larry Shaffer
6 Otto Dassau
7 Etienne Tourigny
8 Júrgen Fischer
9 William Kyngesbuyre
10 Werner Macho
11 Marco Hugentobler
12 Nathan Woodrow
13 Paolo Cavallini
14 Pirmin Kalberer
15 René-Luc D'Hont
16 Sergey Yakushev
17 Tim Sutton
18 Martin Dobias

I have asked Larry to take over from me as GUI lead on the project -
Larry will work to get the GUI into a good shape for 2.0 and I look
forward to seeing this important area of QGIS getting the attention it
deserves.

Welcome Larry!

Regards

Tim