[Qgis-developer] Raster colours

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:14:53 PDT 2012

I was thinking about that, we could leverage the existing colorramps
for vectors.

We should probably refactor QgsVectorColorRampV2 as QgsColorRamp, and
if need be create 2 subclasses (vector, raster).  We could probably
use existing dialogs pretty easily also, and do the same.

Unless there is a fundamental difference between existing vector color
ramps and raster color ramps? Also, color ramps are tied to QgsStylev2
class, can this be related to rasters?

I would colunteers to so this work - I just need a little guidance on
overall implementation details.

Etienne