[Qgis-developer] Raster colours

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 17:12:59 PDT 2012

Hi Nathan - is this for vector symbols only? Information I found about
this relates to symbols but not for color ramps.

Can you share a link to the GSoC work, including progress?

I found the proposal here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/tecoholic/1

I want to make sure that any API changes I make (related to color
ramps only) will not cause disruptions to this work.

Etienne