[Qgis-developer] Cast your vote: Default icon theme for QGIS 2.0

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:43:55 PDT 2012

Mantaining the autoscaling would certainly be the best option.
We need to find the right compromise to obtain sharp and clear icons for
all the scales. A hard task!
I don't know well the graphics features of Qt with SVG. I wonder if it
would be possible to obtain the scaling of icons spacing too. Whatever icon
size one chooses, the horizontal space between icons is 11px and the
vertical space between toolbars is 15px. It fits well for 24x24 but not for
16x16...

giovanni