[Qgis-developer] can not start qgis after building qgis

李杨 gisyangli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 07:01:00 PDT 2012

thks. ./qgis really work. But another problem occured.

seem missing some .so file, I also face this .s0 file missing when build
and install on anther PC.

the shell info is like below:

jack at jack:~/apps/bin$ ./qgis
./qgis: error while loading shared libraries: libqgis_core.so.1.9.0: cannot
jack at jack:~/apps/bin$

--
李杨
北京大学遥感与地理信息系统研究所