[Qgis-developer] update cycle of sextante repo

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:05:59 PDT 2012

Manning,

thanks for your support. I try to update it often, but that depends on
the new features added or the number of bugs fixed. I plan to release
a new version before the end of the month, since there are quite a few
new things and that is already an important difference from the
previous version

Regards

Victor