[Qgis-developer] Fwd: [Qgis-user] Default qml

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 06:22:55 PDT 2012

Unless I am mistaken "save as default" is only aplied for the current
layer, not application-wide.  Although perhaps it applies the default
style for the project only?

I'd be interested in helping out improving the "default styles"
management in qgis - for example having transparent instead of opaque
polygons by default (i.e. Fill Style = "No brush").

The style manager could be enhanced to include app-wide and
project-wide defaults for various layer types - rasters, polygons,
points, lines, etc... With a "restore default" option like Agustin
suggests.

Etienne