[Qgis-developer] How to best contribute small modifications?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Jun 16 00:28:31 PDT 2012

> On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 12:20 PM, 欧阳乐岩 <ouyang.leyan at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> I still have other bugs and small features that I would like to work on
>> (symbology is especially frustrating to work with), but I do not want to
>> waste too much time if the contribution is never used. In my opinion, this
>> kind of polishing is what QGIS lacks the most at the moment so I would
>> really like to find a way to contribute back!

Agreed, polishing is much needed. Please accept also my apologies.
I think the problem is rather general: could he have a patch/pull requests manager,
ensuring nothing will be forgotten from now on?
Of course it is the original author of that section who should ultimately deal with
the patch, but a manager could help us remembering.
Opinions?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia