[Qgis-developer] How to best contribute small modifications?

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Sat Jun 16 01:52:10 PDT 2012

Hi Leyan

Your procedure of contributing the modifications is correct. I'm sorry
about the delay in answering the tickets. In the last few weeks, the dev
effort was focused on fixing the blockers for the 1.8 release, therefore
the other tickets did not get much attention.
An important thing is also to set the flag 'patch provided' to yes. If a
ticket with a patch does not get attention within a week, send a
friendly reminder to the qgis-developer list (like you did just now).

Regards,
Marco