[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Video deficiente QGIS 1.7.4-2 no Ubuntu 12.04 | Video poor QGIS 1.7.4-2 in Ubuntu 12.04

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 12:37:24 PDT 2012

I think it could be same problem. I also have it on several machines with different Linux distributions.

A short screencast: http://goo.gl/URAVh

Pedro

________________________________

Dear Esdras,

> EN_US
> I upgraded Ubuntu to the latest version (4.12) and installed QGIS
> 1.7.4-2 UbuntuGIS available on my two laptops. When you drag a map or
> vectorize (mapping) appears a white background moved around the
> feature / vectored, making viewing difficult. The configuration of the
> computers are: 1 NOTEBOOK (Dell Inspiron 15R: 64-bit Intel Core i5,
> 6GB RAM, integrated Intel video card); NOTEBOOK 2 (Lenovo Ideapad
> Z470: Intel Core i3 64-bit, 4GB RAM, integrated Intel video card .)
> The systems are updated to the kernel and all drivers 3.2.0-25.40
> video too. It turns out that up to version 11.10 of Ubuntu, everything
> worked perfectly. Does anyone have any solutions? Thanks in advance.

maybe your issue is related to this one?

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4011

if so please leave your notes in the ticket.

cheers

-- Giovanni --