[Qgis-developer] Official QGIS crashes on startup: EarthBeat, ValueTool plugins?

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 06:40:10 PDT 2012

Is there not a QT + pyQT solution so that porting to/from c++/python
be made easier and an identical toolkit for plotting from core and
python plugins?

However, it seems tha matplotlib can be used from qt also (although
this might not be ideal)
http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/Matplotlib/Qt_with_IPython_and_Designer

Etienne