[Qgis-developer] Official QGIS crashes on startup: EarthBeat, ValueTool plugins?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jun 25 10:15:26 PDT 2012

Well, not for OS X - I already tried recompiling Qwt, PyQt and PyQwt5, no good.

And as I said, PyQwt5 is known to not work with recent PyQt versions, so if it works it's probably luck.  I don't remember the details, I'd have to dig around again for the discussions about this problem (I think at least one reference was on their mailing list).