[Qgis-developer] label engin settings

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jun 25 23:53:28 PDT 2012

 Hi,

 I also agree that it should be a per layer option.

 I believe I discussed this with Marco H. already and he said there are
 some technical (PAL?) issues with trying to do it per Layer only. Maybe
 he can explain it - I don't remember.

 From a user point of view I would welcome a per layer option for
 forcing to draw all labels within a layer.

 Andreas

 On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:09:09 +0200, Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When defining the label engine settings, I wonder if the "Show all
> labels" option should be a layer property rather than an engine
> setting.
>
> Indeed, I'd like for some layer to force the labelling, but not for
> all of them.
>
> What do you think? Did I miss something?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Denis

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A