[Qgis-developer] www.qgis.org

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 02:40:58 PDT 2012

Hash: SHA1

Is there already an django app?
I think we still have to stick to joomla for a while .. I'll try a
upgrade to latest joomla 2.5 once the server is up to some latest
versions. probably it will work (maybe not) .. but it is worth a try.
I can also try to bring debian to the latest version but I don't know
what else is running for different things on the machine .. I myself
only use mysql, php and apache .. but i think there are also some
postgres db and django and other things where i (currently) have no
clue of howto upgrade it ..

kind regards

On 06/26/2012 11:03 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> On 26/06/2012 10:33, Werner Macho wrote:
>> Who is brave to try an update?
> agree, better upgrading. I can do it, but probably better if the
> current admin does it, as he should have a clear picture of
> potential pitfalls. BTW, do I remember correctly that we planned to
> move all the site to the django app? If so, perhaps better wait for
> this before upgrading? All the best.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/


More information about the Qgis-developer mailing list