[Qgis-developer] Removing old labelling

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 05:51:23 EST 2012

I'd suggest to keep the labeling until 2.0.. with this version number
people expect things to be changed..
Of course we can discuss to remove old labeling in 1.8 but IMHO this is not
a good idea (keep things with major version numbers the same things).
A thing to discuss in lyon? With some other things to discuss ...
Kind regards
Werner