[Qgis-developer] Plugin development from amateur...

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:54:48 EST 2012

Hi!

I just want to think public about this "forking" plugins problem:

IMHO if the "old" functionality is preserved and the plugin is
extended and has the same functionality plus a little (a lot) more..
than it would be good to contact the maintainer and collaborate with him..

If the old functionality is gone and it is a pretty much new plugin
I'd vote to create a new plugin and give credits to the "inspirator"
of the former plugin with "based on the plugin xyz created by" ..

just my 2¢

kind regards
Werner