Rif: [Qgis-developer] Backporting bugs for 1.7.5

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:24:47 EST 2012

OK, I guess that most (all) people that use master are capable of
doing this (as I am), but how about those who cannot develop QGis or
do not have the time to do so?

I guess I am asking if we could have a central bug entry/wiki page for
users to write their backport requests.

For example, It would be great to have the browser dock (and recent
bugfixes) in 1.8.

Thanks,
Etienne