[Qgis-developer] Plugin new version publication - wrong method ?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:31:38 EDT 2012

Hi list,

Yesterday I uploaded a new version of Lizmap plugin in
http://plugins.qgis.org.
Last version was 1.1 (1)
New version is 1.1.1 (2)
I have changed the "experimental" in metadata.txt from yes to no.

The upload went smoothly, but it is not yet "accepted", and in the lizmap
page (3), the old version is the only one publicly available. I would like
to know If plugin authors should ask validation to the admin for each new
version, or if it is supposed to be automatic for new versions of the same
plugin.

Thanks for the help
Kimaidou

(1) http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/lizmap/version/1.1/