[Qgis-developer] Re: properties and prefs dialog section headers different in Master vs. 1.7

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 19:53:26 EDT 2012

Hi,

When I use the gtk+ theme (not available in qgis-1.7.4) the titles are
not bold and badly justified.  With other themes, justification is ok
but titles are not bold (like you see), and the groups have frames.

I am using Linux Mint 12 (Ubuntu 11.10) with Cinnamon - might be a bug
with gtk+themes there.

Can you try and see if you get this problem with the gtk+ theme?

thanks,
Etienne