[Qgis-developer] gsoc 2012

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:59:44 EDT 2012

So, the idea is to extend ProcessingFramework with new
backends, with main focus on HPGL library [0] which is
very handy for analysis. Also this work may include other
backends, for example GDAL.

Any opinions and comments?

[0] http://hpgl.aoizora.org/

21 марта 2012 г. 12:27 пользователь Сергей Бастраков

--
Alexander Bruy