[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.8RC1 - Revised release schedule

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Mar 22 04:46:18 EDT 2012

Hi All

Please note the revised release schedule for the RC1 release of QGIS 1.8 below:

* if you have any outstanding features or api extensions (no breakages
please) that are not yet patched / backported into the 1.8 branch
pleased do so as before 31 March 23h59 GMT 2012 to make sure your
features make it into the release.
* string freeze will take effect from 7 April 23h59 GMT2012 after
which point only bug fixes
will be accepted in the 1.8 branch.
* I will put out the RC 8 April 23h59 GMT2012p, and we will allow
translation contributions and bug fixes to continue until the point
where we decide we are going to put out 1.8 final

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net