[Qgis-developer] Fatal error while bulding QGIS on VC++ !!!

Jeetendra Kumar jeetendra.dream at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 06:23:45 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I am new to QGIS, and I got the task to work around QGIS.

While building the QGIS source via VC++, I am getting lots of linking
error, and I am not able to fix that. Could you please help me to fix that.
I am enclosing the errors below:

Error 10 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'..\src\core\RelWithDebInfo\qgis_core.lib'
 python_module_qgis_core
Error 6 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'..\core\RelWithDebInfo\qgis_core.lib'
 qgispython
Error 24 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'..\..\analysis\RelWithDebInfo\qgis_analysis.lib'
 rasterterrainplugin
Error 3 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'..\..\..\core\RelWithDebInfo\qgis_core.lib'
 qgissqlanyconnection
Error 1 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Generating
qgssearchstringparser.cpp"           qgis_core

Regards,
Jeetendra K