[Qgis-developer] intersect it plugin

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 04:42:14 EDT 2012

Hi Paolo,

Did not get it at first time, I'll add two digit in front... so it
should lead to max 99'999m, should be enough. Intersecting greater
distances seems very unlikely!

Yes, I put also this plugin for demo and as a tutorial (also, I have a
good update procedure for the drawers...). Glad a few tested it!

Greetings,

Denis